I think I'm addicted to working out, which is a good thing. When I didn't get to work out Tuesday-Thursday (due to illness) I was in a bummer mood. This could also be attributed to the fact that I couldn't breathe out of my nose, and I was hacking up my lungs, but I really wanted to work out, and I just couldn't get the energy to do it. The good news is that when I'm sick, I don't eat a lot. I drank a lot of apple juice, oj and water, and ate a fair amount of warm soup. When I finally felt up to it on Friday, I biked, then ellipticaled on Saturday, and Sunday and today I hit it hard with the running and weights again.
And I am down 1 more pound, by some miracle! And even better, I have lost an inch on my waist and hips. That is exciting. Progress is motivating.
I have decided to tweak my workouts-M, W, F will be running, Tues, Sat. and Sun. will be other cardio (bike, elliptical, walking) and weights. Hopefully this will give me the push I need for the next ten pounds!
Helpers Be Helping
1 year ago


8 comments:
Good job on progress, you cant be mad at that. Have a good week and wishing you luck on your goals.
Fast times at mommy high blog
I found you via Blair. Way to go on the weight loss! thats awesome, any weight loss is. So I've read back a couple of posts and see your a runner, I want to be a runner but I hate it. Any tips for the running impaired? I just can't seem to go very far, I can do 30-45 seconds straight then I have to walk again. My goal is to run a mile without stopping, but in the dead of winter I only have my treadmill as an option. Any suggestions?
I was also sick this weekend. It really sucks and puts a nice damper on the workout routine. That's for sure.
i hear ya...i'm always ready to get back into working out after being sick!!
your new plan sounds great, it's always good to switch things up!
Congrats on the loss!
Good job!!!
I always feel so anxious to work out when I can't, but then being incredibly lazy about doing so. Kudos to you to actually getting back on it!
ditto on what Ashley said. I think if I could get started running I would be okay, but I don't know where to start. Any tips? Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment