I feel like I need a break from life right now. Not to be a whiner or anything. Spring break is 28 school days away and I need it BAD! I might have to cash in on one of my prized sick days for some me time in the next few weeks. So I have to try to keep my eating in check, because I am a stress eater. And an emotional eater. And a boredom eater. Okay, I am just an eater :o)Tonight I am going to go running and then take a long hot shower and schedule a hair appointment. This will help reduce some stress. Then I will probably do copious amounts of absolutely nothing! This is my favey crocket.

So...how do you handle stress?
Edit: I have been so inspired by the ladies that post before/after/progress pics that I decided I ought to take my own. So here is today: down 10 pounds (I'll have to try to find a before pic at home) and 20 to go to meet my goal.


1 comments:
running is a huge stress reliever for me! also sometimes mine is just lack of sleep so i also nap!! ;)
awesome w/the progress pic!! can't wait to see the differences!!
Post a Comment