Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
I've never gotten one of these! Yay! Thanks Olivea!
And the lovely ladies I would like to pass it on to:
1. Darci (most inspirational weight loss journey!)
2. Molly (even though she already got one from someone else, you should check her out!)
3. Shan and Ames (these ladies are hilarious!)
4. Melissa and her girls (life with twins-enough said)
5. Living Eventfully (yummiest recipes)
6. Anne (losing weight with kids around-not easy)
7. Nicole (same as above-how do these people do it?)
So-7 interesting things about me? Am I that interesting?
1. I am getting ready to move, again. To an even more countryfied area. And we are looking at buying a house on 40 acres. Who knows-maybe soon I will be blogging about raising live stock and children on a farm and trying to maintain my sanity :o)
2. I would have an entire pack of dogs if I thought I could handle the cleaning associated with that.
3. I went to a basketball game with one of my students with autism last night. I don't blog about work, but it was a priceless experience.
4. I have always known I wanted to be a teacher, and not long after that a special ed teacher. I went into college and never changed my major once.
5. I have been to over 12 states, both coasts, oceans, etc. I have been out of the country, and no matter what, I still like Kansas the best. I know, I'm nuts. Other places are fun to visit, but they are just not home.
6. Mr. M is terrified of flying. So most anywhere we go on vacation has to be by car or boat. I really, really despise this, but I love my husband enough that I try not to torture him.
7. I love the A-Team. We Netflix all of the old seasons and watch them over and over again.



2 comments:
you are too sweet!! thank you :)
i enjoyed your 7 facts. i love the midwest too!!
Awwww, thank you so much! I am copying and pasting as we speak!
Shannan
Post a Comment