Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Old Navy, I'll be back...

Just you wait!

I used to love shopping at ON. I could get tons of clothes there for a fair price. Then I gained a bunch of weight. And now I can buy clothes from the ON plus sized section online ONLY. Yuck. I have bought a few cute things there, but it is not like going into a store and trying stuff on, and leaving with an armful of cute clothes. I love shopping, and this really bums me out.

Fastforward to last weekend-I went shopping with my momma at our ON for some baby clothes for a friend. We stumbled upon the women's section and I decided to try this dress in an XXL:

And it fit! And I bought it! It will make a great easy, summer dress.
And I wanted to buy these:
But I think I will have to lose a few more pounds before these more fitted dresses will fit properly. I love dresses for summer. Bottom line, about 5-10 more pounds and I may be able to buy clothes in store from ON! A hidden reward! YESSSS!
And I want this for working out this summer :o)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been eyeing up the navy print dress for a while. So cute!