So, I love it when people set up reward systems for themselves-when I lose 10 pounds I get X, etc. I have kind of done this on the fly, but I think I should officially do some kind of breakdown. I did get two new pairs of jeans one size smaller when I lost 10 pounds, so that was the first round. My next goal and time line is to lose another 10 pounds by April, and then hopefully another 5 by summer. This will put me at slightly less than I weighed when I got married. And the reward?



I am going to TRASH MY DRESS! Hubby and I will be married 5 years this summer. We loved our original wedding pics, but did not get nearly enough of just us together. So he agreed that if I can lose another 15 pounds (or more) and look smokin' hot in my dress, then for a combination reward/5 year anniversary present we can take some TTD pics. I am so excited. Every night when I run, this is what I think of. How great these pics will look...
We are simple country folk, so I would really like to do the out in a field, with our old truck/tractor kinds of pics-cowgirl boots, loose curls, sunflowers...I can't wait!
What will your next reward be???


3 comments:
That's a great idea! I like to reward myself with clothes or shoes, but I fear it will start getting too expensive! I might have to come up with some more economical.
I LOVE that idea!! My friend did that the summer after her wedding and the came out perfectly amazing!!
Good luck on reaching your goal!!
I secretly want to trash my dress, but I think The Momma would have a heart attack.
There is this dress on J. Crew that I am swooning over, but refuse to buy until I'm closer to my "goal" weight - I keep hoping it will be on sale by then so it's a win-win!
Post a Comment