When that stinking little groundhog said 6 more weeks, I didn't think he meant MORE snow and more yucky days. We have had our fair share of snow here in KS and usually I love it, but I am done with it. Over it. This is what I see out my classroom window today.
Yuck yuck yuck. Don't get me wrong, the snow is beautiful, but treacherous. I drove 30mph all the way here on the highway. And yes, that last picture is a truck sliding across the parking lot, which I caught on film. Fun.
In other news, I upped my distance just a tiny bit during my run, and I walked an extra half of a mile yesterday. I am a little sore this morning. And then for dinner we had whole wheat spaghetti with the spaghetti sauce I made and canned last summer and venison meatballs. Sounds weird, I know, but it was delicious, and venison is so much better for you than beef. So there you have it. Another day to feel healthy!


1 comments:
we'll we're in the same boat...it's snowing here!! maybe this will just make us LOVE spring & summer that much more and not complain about the heat! ;)
Post a Comment