Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For comparison's sake...



Here is a before pic of me from last summer. I had a very hard time finding one that showed my whole body because most of the time if these are taken, I delete them. I hated looking at them.




So, hopefully that will give you a good idea of what I was lugging around in July, 2009. And this is the picture that made me go "Oh my goodness, I have to change something." Because I look awful in this picture. Horrible.


Oh my goodness is right. In honor of this picture, I upped my run a quarter of a mile tonight, and walked an extra half mile. And for dinner: baked chicken breasts and veggies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great you decided to make a change! Good Luck!

Kyle and Darci said...

Good for you on making a change!! Those are great pictures to show your progress!!