Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My dogs are huge...and other life news...


My dogs are hugemongous! Crick (on the right) turns 1 this month, and he has really filled out. He has reached Liberty in height and I think they weigh about the same (65-70 lbs each). Thats 130-140 lbs. of dog living in my house! Aren't they purty?
Anywho, I meant to blog the other day upon return from my trip to Old Navy! I swear I am not ON obsessed, except that I have not been able to buy their clothes out of the store for about 2 years now. I have been sick this week, I worked out Monday, skipped Tues-Thurs because I couldn't breathe and went back Friday, Saturday and today. On Thursday night I have class, and since I was already out, I figured I would drop by the mall. Stopped in ON, saw some things I had my been looking at on the clearance rack. *gasp* What should I do? I was feeling thinner, so I figured, what the hey, might as well try some on to see where I was at. And...the dress I had been wanting was too big! I was so excited I danced in the dressing room. I ended up getting a different dress (for $6), a tank, some pj pants, a cardigan and some flip flops, all for $40! I was beyond excited. It fits! I can shop there again! Couldn't quite fit the jeans, I still have a little muffin top action happening there, but soon! YESSSS!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

First of all I love your doggies! Secondly, congrats on the weight loss. I can just picture you dancing in the dressing room. I would have done that too ;)

Kyle and Darci said...

very exciting!! i've done the dressing room dance before too!! :)