Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shopaholic.

Hi, my name is Mrs. M and I have a problem...
I bought this dress as my second dress for our TTD/5 year anniversary photo shoot.


And it came, and it was WAY to tight in the bust. Looked cute everywhere else, but there was no way that could happen in pictures. So it went back. And I went to Old Navy on a whim, and I tried on probably 6 white dresses before I picked this one:

I know it looks like a pillow case, but it actually looks pretty cute on. And it will look dynamite with my cowboy boots :o) Sometime I might take a pic, when I don't have green underwear on.
Then I continued on to Pier 1, where I discovered that my curtains and some of the throw pillows were on sale! So I bought those, too! So exciting!
I recently found out that my bestie is pregnant and due in December. She is going to do her nursery in owls. So of course I began a furious Etsy hunt for the perfect shower gifts...
Pillow:
Burp cloths:
Blanket:
Bib:
And if I throw her a shower, I have to find someone to make these for the favors! Aren't they adorable?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love etsy, the owl items are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the owl stuff. Etsy is so addicting!