Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Open Letter to Christina Aguilera

Dear Xtina,



We get it. You are beautiful. You are sexy. You are a mom and a wife. And this doesn't mean you can't be a fun, flirty, sexual being. But it's getting a little out of hand.


You are truly talented. More so than other artists. I did the "Genie in a Bottle" in middle school. I still have "Beautiful" on my mp3 player. We all got "Dirrrty" with you, and I loved the old school come back with "Ain't No Other Man." And I may or may not have pulled out your ever famous high note stance at a few parties. You know, this one...


But Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards performance was over the top. The red carpet outfit was bordering on tacky and weird. (And I love the ever present X for "Xtina.")


But really, a light up heart on your crotch? Are you advertising for business down there?



Seriously, you don't need to go that overboard. You are a fab performer and you are GREAT live. Not many people can say that. Relax. Use your talent, not some weird crotch lite brite antics.


Get it together. Smoochies!

0 comments: