Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

McFatty Monday. Confessions.

I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do but to keep on doing my confessions...

I have been amazingly absent lately, and for the worse. I weighed myself yesterday and almost fell off the scale. But I will be honest. I am up 6 pounds from where I was 4 weeks ago. SIX POUNDS. I about started crying.

Lessons learned. I learned how quickly all of my hard work can come undone. And how much I need to continue doing good things for myself.

So what did I do? I threw out my ice cream, which is probably the main source of this problem. Not going to lie, the last few weeks have been stressful and I have been stuffing my face with ice cream to relieve stress. Epic failure. Eating lots of ice cream + not working out= gaining 6 pounds. Next, I went to the store, bought some fruits and veggies, then got my butt home and put on the work out digs.

And I worked out again today. And it felt great.

And since I am now out of school, I plan to go workout EVERY DAY. Because we will move on or before June 30 and my gym membership will be gone.

And because I am supposed to chaperone Mr. M's students at a water park in August. High schoolers, and me in a swim suit. If that's not motivation to work out, I don't know what is.

Back on the horse kids, back on the horse.

0 comments: