
5 years ago today I was anxiously getting my hair and make-up done, trying not to be nervous. I was making the biggest, most important decision in my life. And 5 years later, I am 100% sure that I chose correctly. I love my husband now more than I did when we got engaged, when we got married, or when we have celebrated any of our consecutive anniversaries.
Ours is not a grand, entirely romantic relationship. But it is full of love, trust, understanding and a passion for life and each other. I can picture the future with this man and what it might look like, but I cannot picture it without him. Sometime in the near future we are going to move, we might soon have children and more responsibilities, and more stress. But I hope we can forever feel the way we do now-so crazy in love and full of respect and adoration for each other. If it has lasted five years, I think maybe it will last forever :o)




3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, hon! Isn't true love grand? That feeling that you've found the one you belong to no matter how many years pass by? It's wonderful!
You look so absolutely beautiful and happy in your wedding photos! Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary, you guys look really adorable together
Post a Comment