So, I have been getting ready to post some inspiration boards for the rooms in my *hopefully* new house. We should know if we close on June 30 by the end of this week/beginning of next week. Of course, I am way in planning mode.
I had this board all planned out for our will be office/Mr. M's hobby room. It's boring. But I figured the colors are safe. The walls are already grey, and that is probably the only paint color that will stay. Mr. M is planning to build me that white desk, and I will buy 2 of those white ladder bookshelves. I had really wanted to do grey and yellow or orange or something more fun, but decided on black and red. It was more grown up, more sophisticated, more easy to find. I was planning to purchase those black and red organizers from thecontainerstore.com until I went shopping today...

And found these at Tuesday Morning and Target! I found the boxes first (the two big yellow boxes, lime green and tealish box) at Tuesday Morning-the big ones were $8 each, medium was $6, small $4. Then I went to Target and they had these matching desk accesories from the Real Simple line! And they were on sale. Imagine my excitement. I got all of the Real Simple containers for $40! So we have a complete organization makeover for around $65. Oh, and the piggy bank was on clearance for $5. I thought she would make a cute accent.
And I got this fun huge clothes pin and giant paper clips just for fun.
What do you think of my not so grown up choices?
Helpers Be Helping
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment