Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, June 21, 2010

McFatty Monday. Ode to Mexican food.

I did not lose any weight. I did not gain any weight.

Once again, a small victory, due to the fact that I ate out 3 times this weekend. Two times it was Mexican food. I love Mexican food. Spicy enchiladas smothered with cheese...yum...

Anywho, I made it to work out 4 days last week before heading to the parents house for a mini-vaca. We camped and swam and went out to eat. Smores, brats...

So let's just say that I can clearly see the power of working out on a regular basis. It has kept me from gaining weight this week.

And today I am eating a turkey sandwich on a thin bun with an apple :o) And for dinner? Turkey burgers. Back to the gym tonight...

1 comments:

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

Just back on the train, m'dear. You're doing awesome!