This is a progress pic for you :o) Maybe not really, it is a pic of Mr. M and I on our anniversary, but whatevs.
I am down another half of a pound, which is a small miracle considering that last week we celebrated our anniversary with food. Thursday we went out to eat with my parents and my sis and bro in law, whose anniversary is a few days before ours. We went to one of those crazy Brazilian restaurants where they come around and serve 20 different meats on a big sword thing. So we definitely ate our body weight in steak and seafood and all of those delicious things. Then Friday we went to a small, inimate Italian restaurant here in town. Yummm.
I did work out 6 days this week, averaging about an hour on the elliptical or treadmill each time. So I guess that saved me.
I have discovered a love of Thin Buns, thanks to Darci at My Road to Weight Loss. Try them if you haven't, they're great!



1 comments:
Thin buns are the best! 6 days of working out?! That is awesome!
Post a Comment