Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Eats

So, as I mentioned during McFatty Monday, Mr. M and I are both teachers and are now home all day every day for summer. (School's out for summer...) And in order to keep on the right track I have stocked the house with fruits, veggies and healthy snacks. I can hear you all asking, "Well, Mrs. M, what are they???" Let me tell you!



1. Strawberries and sugar free Cool Whip. Yum.



2. Tomatoes and lowfat cottage cheese. I tried ff, but I just can't do it.

3. Sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding. With any fruits, or before mentioned Cool Whip. This is my ice cream replacement. Ice cream is not allowed in my house because I am addicted to it and will eat half of a tub in a day.

4. Apples and peanut butter

5. Cucumbers and italian dressing

6. Sunchips in varying flavors. 15 chips=140 calories and 6g of fat

7. Thin buns with pb and fresh strawberries, bananas, apples, etc.



So there you have it folks. I'm so glad it's summer. Stock your fridges!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That all looks so good! Do you like feta? Cucumber and feta salads are so delicious too!