Well, after 2 weeks of hard work, I am down 5 pounds, and within 1 pound of where I was five weeks ago. It is very nice when hard work shows progress.
I have been eating better, which is hard during the summer, when we are home all day. It has been easier to snack and eat more frequently in smaller portions, though, which is a plus. I have kept us stocked with fruits and veggies and none of the bad stuff. I just don't even put it in my cart, because I will eat it. A lot of it.
And I've been in the gym almost every day, plus we have been doing a lot of yard work, packing, etc. I love active days outside!
How is everyone else's summer going?
Helpers Be Helping
1 year ago


3 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome!
2 weeks and 5 pounds that's fricking awesome keep it up! http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/
You are awesome! Keep it up!
I'm working to stay on that bandwagon...
Post a Comment