Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, November 29, 2010

MM: After the feast is over...

I came back from Thanksgiving weighing 4 ounces less then I did when I left! Woot!

I did it! And how? Let me tell you...

The two days I ate a big Thanksgiving meal (Thursday and Friday) I ate a small breakfast, usually a fruit, and just a snack for dinner, like carrots and hummus. That way most of my calories were used at the meal. I skipped breads, rolls, and dessert. And I only had one plate at each meal. No seconds for me!

Wow. I only got in one workout last week, so I was a little shocked.

Now I'm looking forward to Christmas! How was Thanksgiving for you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, girl! I lost weight because I got a horrible stomach ailment and the toilet was my favorite family member last week :)