Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, November 1, 2010

MM: What?!?

First, let's start on a way unexpected and happy note. According to my scale this morning (I weighed myself 3 times, because I didn't believe it) I am down 4 pounds! I have been actually measuring/weighing my food this last week because I still felt like I was eating large portions. Which I was. I only "exercised" one day, but the rest of the long weekend was spent painting and helping my husband build a few projects. Good eating+activity=success!

Now, on to the rest. The other reason I started being so extreme in my eating habits is that I had a not so pleasant visit with the doctor last week, that is resulting in them running a bunch of tests, including blood work today. I will know more when I go back Thursday, so I will share the deets then. For now, I hope everyone else has a great week!

3 comments:

Beth Anne said...

Congrats on the 4 lbs!!!

& hope everything is okay...

Kyle and Darci said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats on the loss!

and hope the tests come back ok!

PS love your paint colors (from your prev. post!)

Anonymous said...

Good job, hon.

I hope everything turns out okay in the health department. Fingers crossed!