Soooo....the cat's out of the bag IRL, so now I can share with all of you...
Mr. M and I have accepted job offers in a slightly more rural town, slightly west of where we are. Mr. M will be teaching high school agriculture in said town, and I will be teaching 3rd grade special education! And for the same district, which is very exciting for us. But I digress...we applied for a home loan and actually got approved! Don't get me wrong, our credit is great, but I figured in these present times it would be a little rough.
We had been in discussion with a real estate agent (you know, just in case) and we are taking the day off work tomorrow to go look at houses! AHHH! I'm freaking a little. We have previously owned a home, and had to sell it to move here, so this isn't the first time at the rodeo, but it sure does feel like it.
We would like this to be our long term, if not forever home, so, here's what we want/need...
- 3+ bedrooms
- 2+ baths
- acreage, 10+ (we're farm folks, ya'll)
- storage in either an attic or basement
- outbuildings (Mr. M needs a shop)
- fences
- we don't mind some renovation, but I don't want to redo an entire house
And that's about it. Of course I would love a huge kitchen, a walk in closet, a jetted tub, but these are not deal breakers.
AHHH!!!!!!


3 comments:
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations! Happy house hunting - can't wait to see what you find.
Woohoo! That is SO exciting. I am a sucker for all things HGTV. I hope you find the perfect property and live happily ever after in said town ;)
Post a Comment