Just kidding...I love McFatty Mondays! They keep me accountable.
AF is hanging around and I am up a pound. I am hoping it is just because of that, cause I exercised every day last week but one and ate fairly well.
Friday eats:
Breakfast: bagel with pb and a banana
Lunch: salad (mixed greens, spinach, cheese, turkey, peppers) and healthy harvest tortilla chicken soup
Dinner: 2 soft shell tacos with lean ground beef, black beans, corn, onions, brown rice, salsa and fat free sour cream
Snack: apple
Saturday eats:
Breakfast: apple with pb
Lunch: Panera 1/2 chipotle chicken panini and broccoli cheese soup
Dinner: 6" Subway meatball sub with green peppers, onions and lettuce
Snack: grapes and cheezits
Sunday eats:
Breakfast: 2 waffles and a banana
Lunch: moo shu chicken, 2 burrito thingys (ate out for cousin's bday) and 2 steamed dumplings
Dinner: 2 soft shell tacos (lean ground beef, black beans, corn, brown rice, salsa, ff sour cream)
Snack: apple with pb
Monday eats:
Breakfast: banana (running late)
Lunch: Boca chicken patty, peas, and an apple
Dinner: quiche (spinach, artichoke and mozzarella) and asparagus
Snack: strawberry Special K bar
And since I need some motivation to get over this hump, what has been your favorite thing about losing weight so far?
Mine has to be that my butt looks totally different. Mr. M has commented on it many times. My butt is naturally wide and flat, but it has slimmed down and has some roundness and definition to it now!


2 comments:
ha ha...i love your butt comment at the end!! i have a flat butt too...but it really hasn't rounded out w/losing weight! :p my fav thing would be the overall "better" feeling i have about myself, more confidence!
Stupid female issues ruin EVERYTHING!!!
But my favorite part? Fitting back into my clothes. For sure. & my old clothes starting to look baggy on me. It's also easier to work out without 25 extra lbs to lug around.
Post a Comment