...and I'm a bit late on this. Oopsy! We've been at home visiting family for the last 3 days, and just got in, right in time for me to finish out my night with this post, veg on the couch and go to bed!
Hallelujah for spring break! This is one of the few perks of being a teacher :o) And as promised, I tried on my wedding dress:

(Please ignore the hair :o) I tried it on this morning before a workout and shower...) More importantly, it mostly fits! I should have waited to try it on when my mom was around to lace up the back, but from what I could tell, it met in the bottom until about halfway up my back-so I probably have a good 5 pounds/2-3 inches to lose for it look good, 10 pounds for it to look great! But I was ecstatic that I could get it on at all. I do think that my boobs have gotten bigger since our wedding...which I'm not sure what to do about that. I may have to duct tape them. You think I'm kidding.
I did lose half of a pound this week, for a grand total of 13 pounds. I did not work out as much this week as I should have. I plan to work out every day this week, and a lot since I am on break. And tomorrow Mr. M and I are taking a trip to the store to stock up on fresh fruits and veggies. Hopefully this will help spring board some progress. Having seen the dress, I am now even more motivated.
And now...on to the hair!!!

This was the hair before. It was driving me crazy.

This is the cut... (9 inches donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths)

And the finished product! Please ignore the redness, I also got my eyebrows waxed :o)
And afterwards, my mom, sister and niece all got pedis to celebrate :o) YAY FLIP FLOPS!

3 comments:
You are awesome!! I have yet to try on my wedding dress. ::gulp:: I'm still about 14 lbs away from my wedding weight.
& WOOT for the hair! I did Locks of Love in college & I'm growing mine out again to do it again. Isn't it the best feeling ever?
(p.s. & the shorter hair is VERY becoming on you! good choice!)
wow...wedding dress, hair cuts, & pedis...what a fab post!!
i've wanted to try on my wedding dress. i'm about the same weight i was when i got married 5 years ago...but just always thought it would be fun!
I am a teacher too, but our spring break isn't until Easter.
Post a Comment