...is better than no progress at all! I am down another half of a pound. I am slightly disappointed, because I feel like I have been eating so much better. But, I would rather have lost .5 pounds than gained. So this brings us to a grand total of 13.5 pounds lost. If I stay at this rate that will be 5 pounds by June.
Saturday eats:
Breakfast: 2 pancakes w/lt. syrup and a glass of skim
Lunch: bagel sandwich (turkey, cheese, avocado, spicy mustard) and an apple
Dinner: Five Guys cheeseburger with onions, green peppers, tomato, lettuce and ketchup and a handful of shelled peanuts
Snack: cheez its, grapes and strawberries during a vicious card game with the folks
Sunday eats:
Breakfast: two pancakes w/lt. syrup, grapes and apple juice
Lunch: Burger King with the fam after church-chicken sandwich and onion rings
Dinner: two slices of Pizza Hut greek pizza (feta, olives, roasted red peppers and spinach) it was yummy!
Snack: grapes, cheez its
Monday eats:
Breakfast: two pancakes (leftovers!) with peanut butter, banana
Lunch: salad (mixed greens, spinach, cheese and ff catalina) and Healthy Request vegetable soup
Dinner: lasagna
Snack: pita chips and hummus
So there you have it. I am slowly but surely changing my eating habits. We did eat out a lot with our families this weekend, but I tried to make better choices and eat smaller portions, which I think I did well with. It also helps that my mom has started stocking her house with fresh fruits and better choices!
What challenges are you facing in your weight loss journey?


2 comments:
Congrats on the loss, that's more than I have had in the last two weeks! My main issue right now is motivation/lack of energy. Hoping the spring weather gets me back on track!
Congratulations on the loss!
Slow & steady, dear. Slow & steady. It's the BEST way to do it.
My hardest thing? Working out. Finding the time/motivation/energy. I just suck at it.
Post a Comment