Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, May 10, 2010

McFatty Monday...and we're back-ish.

I was not looking forward to weighing myself this morning. And I am up 3 pounds. This is what two weeks of stress eating and working out twice will do to you.


But now I know. And I like that I am much more cognizant of what I need to do to be healthy. And so today we head back to the gym.

So I just found out that I "get" to help take my husbands high school kids to a water theme park in August. Even more reason for me to get in gear and try to get good looking in a swim suit :o)

Also on the agenda: packing, moving, taking two classes to finish my master's degree. Hopefully I will find out this week when our appraisals, inspections, etc. are so I feel better about this whole house thing. And hopefully I won't be moving into a tent.

What is everyone else doing this summer?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy summer! I need to find a new apartment, move, and hopefully find a full time teaching job.

Beth Anne said...

You are stressed to the max, but you can do this! Maybe a good run to a) get in exercise & b) burn off that stress?

Good luck!