Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Paint paint paint.

BTW, all the paint colors I have shown are Olympic. Not necessarily the paint we will use, but we will probably color match it. Probably to Behr. I like their paint. Anyone used the paint and primer? Does it work?




So, for the rest of the house, as far as I have thought out, these are the colors I like:


for the kitchen, because you know I can't live without yellow (Beeswax):



for the 2nd bath (All American):


for the bedroom (Autumn Red, not sure if this is exactly it yet):


The 1st bathroom was just recently painted in a gorgeous two tone with off white on top and sage on the bottom, so we probably won't change that. The office is gray, which may or may not stay. I will probably let Mr. M pick that one.


I love color. :o) I will be so glad to finally be able to choose!
And I will take everyone's stunned silence (0 comments in over two weeks?!?) as agreeance with all of my choices. Take that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all those colors. Especially the Autumn Red one. I'm a sucker for red.