Not so happy with this. The same, again. I really thought it would be lower today :o( But it is that time again. You know, my friend is here. So I guess I should be glad it is the same. I worked out 6 days last week, an hour every day. And I ate well, even on the weekend. Maybe next week the numbers will be huge.
But I like this better. I lost an inch in my waist, and an inch and a half in my hips. Yay! That part is exciting. :o)Which do you like better, your scale or your tape measure? What do you use to measure progress?


3 comments:
Don't be discouraged! Measurements are a great indicator of progress!
I'm a scale girl, but also in how my clothes fit. But I know some girls SWEAR by the tape measure & never step on the scale.
Either way, it is ROUGH when your "friend" is in town. Hang in there!
You're doing good, hon. Don't let what shows on the scale ruin your motivation. I agree with Blair. I usually go by how my clothes are fitting. Although that is because I refuse to have a scale in our home, lol.
Plus, we get to carry a lot of water weight when aunt flo arrives. It's just one of those extra special gifts women are given . . . sigh.
Post a Comment