Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Friday, April 23, 2010

HOUSE


This pic is tiny, and I'm not sure how to make it bigger! I have all of our house pics on snapfish, and it won't let me copy and paste...grrr...


Anywho, this is the house we currently have an offer in on. After mucho head aches on finding comps for the appraisal, we finally discovered that if we split the loan into a house loan and a land loan, then we could purchase the property. Whew. It took a while to figure it out, fill out the paperwork (again) and go through all of that. So as of Monday we put in an offer and move on to appraisals and inspections. And we will qualify for the tax credit. YAY!

Cross your fingers, say a prayer, sacrifice a chicken that everything goes right :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope it all goes through smoothly! What a headache!

Kyle and Darci said...

Fingers crossed for you guys!! :)

Oh and when I cliked on the picture it took me to snap fish so it was bigger!