Down 1 pound this week! Woo hoo! I feel like maybe now I'm back to making some decent progress. One more pound and I will be at the magical 15 pounds!
This weekend was great as far as eating and working out. I worked out at the gym Friday, Saturday and Sunday and went to the Combat Air Museum and walked for a good 2 hours, and did lots of lawn work on Sunday. It was a beautiful weekend.
I am so excited that spring is here! I am glad to wear capris and tanks and cute jewelry.
What is your favorite item of clothing for spring?


3 comments:
Congrats! I can never get to the gym everyday on the weekend.
I am obsessed with wearing simple cotton dresses for spring and summer. So easy.
Congrats on the loss!! You're making great progress!! :)
My newest summer/spring clothing is dresses, but capris are always a classic!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm with Olivea - I love spring dresses. Cotton, lightweight, girly... ::swoon::
Post a Comment