Oops, it's been over a month since I posted...life gets in the way, sometimes.
We have been so busy teaching, teaching, working, etc. School is going. It's hard, and tiring and completely satisfying. If nothing else, I leave at the end of the day knowing that I worked my butt off and did absolutely everything that I could for my kids. And my paras are fabulous. I love my kids already. They are teaching me some new things, too. I am always amazed at the how I learn from my students. They are so resilient.
The pets are in prime form. Gunner has commandered the upstairs for himself. Liberty won't climb the stairs, so the cats can have the run of the second floor without being bothered. They all love the big front window in the living room. They will sit there for hours just staring and birds, squirrels, and occasionally opossums and turkeys. (And who knows what else.)
I have been feeling lonely, like I am so far from all of my friends. I need to do a better job keeping in touch. It's a work in progress...
Helpers Be Helping
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment