We are officially in our new place, surrounded by all of our stuff...some of it has been taken out of boxes. (Mostly the kitchen stuff, cause that's important!) We have all of our babies with us again, finally. It's not the best rental in the world, but it's a house, it's on some acreage, we can have any animals we want...and it's not permanent. Here's a mini tour of the inside prior to our stuff getting here...

And from the top, pics of the side yard, mud room, kitchen, dining room, living room (with huge front window that I love), hideous panneled master bedroom, office, the world's UGLIEST bathroom (yes, the tub, sink and toilet are pink, thank you very much), and two upstairs spare bedrooms.
At the very least it's spacious. We'll see if I can make this a home or not!













1 comments:
I love the pink bathroom!! :) Pink is HOT! :)~
Post a Comment