Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Goal Setting

I've been feeling lately like I don't have a real goal...outside of being a good wife, teacher, etc. I always feel better when I am working towards something. So I am going to make a list of things that I want to accomplish. I was thinking of doing a "One year" list, but some things I want to accomplish faster, some I need to take more time on. It's a work in progress, so I may edit this post a few times.

SHORT TERM
-Find a church
-Write thinking of you/thank you notes to all of my paras
-Call one long distance friend a week to chat
-Redo our budget

LONG TERM
-Pay off 2 credit cards
-Tithe faithfully
-Volunteer at the Human Society 2 times a month
-Relearn to play the piano (started!)
-Start and finish my 2nd master's degree (admitted to the program!)

FOR FUN
-Take a vacation to somewhere new
-Road trip with my husband to somewhere in KS that we've never been
-Re-plant our garden

FAMILY
XHave a sleepover with Katie (niece)
-Babysit for my sister and brother in law
-Clean/organize for grandma in law
-Send a letter to my grandma at least once a month

ANDY
XMake a special dinner for no reason at all
-Go to the gun range once a month
-Watch all of the Star Wars movies
XWatch 5 episodes of the A Team
-Go to a jazz club
-Write a love letter to DH once a month

0 comments: