Even if it's hard. Even if I make progress and then slide back, and so on and so forth. Even if no one reads this blog. Even if it takes me the rest of my life.
I will TRY to be healthy. I will try to set a good example for my some-day-children. I will like how I look, I will want to be in photographs with my family, and I will feel good about myself.
This is not about being a certain weight. It's about not getting diabetes (which 1 grandparent on each side has). It's about not having high blood pressure. And it's about being happy.
I like the way I feel when I exercise and eat right. I get sick less. I sleep better. I am more patient.
All good reasons to get back on.
Watch out, wagon...

(And because I still want to fit into this...)


4 comments:
Awwww, hon. You're beautiful and don't you forget it! But I know what you're saying. Exercising and eating right makes me feel better too.
It's my goal to buy a treadmill. By, say, the end of the year? lol :)q
you're right.
it's about being healthy.
love ALL your points!! I agree 100%!! :)
Found you're blog today. You look great. Keep going despite the feeling no one notices. People will notice but not always comment.
Casey
www.runningoutofme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment