Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Accountability (McFatty Monday)

I love my husband. Dearly. He is incredible. But he offers me absolutely no accountability. On the one hand, he tells me I am beautiful all the time-that I am gorgeous, and since I have been losing weight he has been raving about how I look. Wonderful, right?

It is. And I shouldn't complain. But tonight I said something about not going running and he said, "Ok." And I told him to tell me to get up and go to the gym. And he said, "No, stay here with me!" *sigh* So I took tonight as my night off and snuggled with my husband.

And it felt good :o)

But tomorrow I will run farther than I did Sunday. I have to.

The goal: to trash my dress. And in order to trash my wedding dress, I have to be able to fit into it. And so, in order to take some stunning pics with Mr. M, I will run longer tomorrow. And I will do more crunches.

I think that, as of Saturday I had lost another 2 pounds. Not too shabby...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 lbs!

I have the same issue with Nate as far as exercise. He's good with food accountability, but when it comes to working out, he's all, "nah, let's watch a movie."

& then is all, "I'll give you a workout later" wink wink nudge nudge.

Nice. That's all fun, honey, but it doesn't count!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

AH! Another KState blogger! How have I not found you yet. Haha!

Good job on the 2 lbs by the way! And don't beat yourself up for taking a night off...your body needs a break now and again.