Books read so far:
1. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
2. Carrie by Stephen King
3. 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
4. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
5. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
6. We Were the Mulvaney's by Joyce Carol Oates
7. Something Blue by Emily Griffin
8. Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory
9. Biography on Ronald Regan by Dinesh D'Souza
10. Virgin's Lover by Phillipa Gregory
11. The Shack by Paul Young
12. Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
13. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
14. HP HBP by JK Rowling
And still to go(I hope):
-Baby Proof by Emily Griffin
-Counting Coup by Larry Colton
-Other People's Children by Lisa Delpit
-Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin
-The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman
-The Tale of Desperaux by Kate Dicamillo
-Help Yourself by Dave Pelzer
-Perfect Weight by Jordan Rubin
-Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisenbarger
-Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly
-Common Sense by Glenn Beck
I still think I should add the 3 textbooks I just read for my last class :o) For the present time I am working through HP and the Deathly Hallows, since I had to refresh after seeing the movie about where we are going next.
Don't get me started on the movie.
Helpers Be Helping
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment