Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Baby Sister


Let me begin by saying that your baby sister is always your baby sister. I think I will always feel like she needs protecting, saving, advice, etc. She is younger than me. She is littler than me and hence, she must need my help.


Not anymore.


My BABY sister is on a completely different continent where I am powerless to do anything for her but pray. (Do I believe prayer is powerful? Absolutely. But I wish I could be there for her in more ways.) Heather is in Africa. Being her crazy self. Being the hands of God. I am proud of her, sad that she is gone, but excited for her all at the same time. So, without further ado, I thought I would bring you 20 not so known factos about my sissy.
1. We like to create new dance moves. We are always on the verge of the newest dance craze.
2. She doesn't like to drive.
3. She is good at building relationships with people.
4. She worked for a short stint at the Waffle HizzityHouse
5. She was a homecoming candidate at FHSU.
6. She is going to change the world.
7. She has been to about 200 countries outside the US. Okay, if you count short lay over visits, it's more like, maybe 6? But it still seems like a lot.
8. She doens't really do the whole baby thing.
9. She was the littlest Christmas tree in elementary school :o)
10. She had the chubbiest legs as a baby, in fact, she couldn't fit in her highchair after awhile.
11. She can probably beat me up.
12. She looks like she was adopted.
13. Nobody ever thought we looked alike until we were both in college.
14. She doesn't mind eating weird stuff. Like century eggs...
15. She likes to read lots of different stuff.
16. She is also smarter than me.
17. She will travel half way around the world, but doesn't like to drive 10 minutes to Wal-Mart.
18. She dislikes sweaters.
19. Africa is one lucky country right now.
20. She is the absolutely funniest person I have ever met.
I miss you Hezzy!


0 comments: