Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Additions!



These are our new chickies and duckies! We are so excited to have farm fresh eggs by this summer. We are also planting a massive garden, all in an effort to save money and be self-sufficient.

The ducks are mine, just for fun :o) Right now they are named Petey and Alice. We don't know yet the sex of the ducks, but I hope it is a boy and a girl so that I have a pair. The chicks are all girls. Their names are: Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Gretta Garbo, Vivien Leigh, Lucille Ball and Betty Davis. They are so much fun to watch and play with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! That is amazing that you are going to plant a garden and have your own eggs. I want to plant a veggie garden to have fresh organic veggies in my backyard. We'll see if I can get that done. Make sure and post pics of your garden this summer!